All WF dogs live in loving homes with their families. They have been tested and certified
according to recommendations by the AKC poodle club of America, GANA, Golden Doodles of North America, the AKC Golden Retriever club of America, the AKC poodle club and Premium Breeders List. All WF pups come with a two-year health guarantee.General Health Guarantee
You have a 72-hour general health guarantee that your puppy has had all of his/her appropriate vaccinations and any other necessary veterinary attention. I do ask that you take your puppy to be checked by a licensed veterinarian within these 72 hours and schedule your future vaccinations. We will not be responsible for any vet bills. Worms (internal parasites) are common in puppies and I recommend that a stool sample be checked by the vet at all your puppy’s check-ups. We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to keep your puppy away from other dogs and public areas until he/she is fully vaccinated as there are many diseases such as Parvo which are deadly to new puppies.
There will be no returns on any puppy unless you have met the above criteria. If your puppy does become seriously ill within this time, please go to the vet and get a letter of diagnosis to be given to me upon the return of your puppy.
No puppy has ever been returned for health or temperament issues as of 12/12/2020.Long-Term Health Guarantee
Our puppies come with a guarantee that covers his/her hips and eyes until 24 months of age. Below you will see diseases which have been found in some Golden Retriever and Poodle genetic lines. All of our dogs have been screened to avoid any DNA that may cause these diseases so that we can maintain our GANA Blue Ribbon Breeder Status. Our lines have been tested and cleared guaranteed!If your puppy is diagnosed as having any of the following genetic diseases:
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Aliases: Recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa, DEB, EB, RDEB
- GM2 Gangliosidosis (Poodle Type)
- Aliases: Sandhoff disease, Type 0 gangliosidosis
- Muscular Dystrophy (Golden Retriever Type)
- Aliases: Duchenne-type muscular dystrophy, Dystrophin muscular dystrophy, DMD, GRMD
- Aliases: Skeletal dwarfism, OCD
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Golden Retriever Type)
- Aliases: Brittle bone disease, OI
- Sensory Ataxic Neuropathy
- Aliases: SAN
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Aliases: Canine degenerative myelopathy, DM
- Ichthyosis (Golden Retriever Type)
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures
- Aliases: NEWS
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 1
- Aliases: GR-PRA1, GR1-PRA
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 2
- Aliases: GR-PRA2, GR2-PRA
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration
- Aliases: PRA-PRCD, PRCD
- Von Willebrand Disease I
- Aliases: Pseudohemophilia, Vascular hemophilia, von Willebrand disease
You will be given a full refund, minus reasonable transportation after you return your pup. If they are ever diagnosed with one of the above genetic disease and you choose to keep your pup, Wonderland Farms will reimburse up to 75% of the purchase price for treatment. Any additional treatment beyond this 75% cap will be the owners financial responsibility.
This guarantee only applies to the original purchaser of the pup. The guarantee is void if the condition was caused by abandonment, negligence, injuries acquired through training, play, or other activities, failure to provide recommended nutrition for the first 6 months, or if the puppy has been malnourished in general, or allowed to become obese.
To qualify for a refund, your puppy’s X-rays, genetic testing results, and or diagnosis must be confirmed by a licensed veterinarian and all documentation must also be sent to a veterinarian chosen by Wonderland Farms Goldendoodles for evaluation and confirmation of the diagnosis.